Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Script was insanee!!

WOW. IT WAS AMA-ZING.

The Script #3 World Tour Concert last night, BEST FREAKING CONCERT EVER!


The whole week I was looking forward to it soo much and the day before yesterday it was finally the time!
The doors opened at 18.30 and we were there at 17.30. We had to wait in the cold for an hour and that was definitely not fun. It was like -6 °C, so we were freezing. When the doors opened, everyone started walking and you had to hold each others hands to don't get lost. When we got in the actual venue, there weren't many people yet, so we got really good placed to stand. We were soo extremely close.

The concert started at exactly 20.00, and it started with the supporting act, The Original Rudeboys. They are really good! Go check them out if you don't know them yet! The crowd was amazing, everyone was making so much noise and it was soo good!

At exactly 21.00 the actual concert started. I can't explain the feeling I got when they walked on stage, it was just insane. The songs they sung were Good Ol' Days, We Cry, Breakeven, Science & Faith, Before The Worst, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, If You Could See Me Now, If You Ever Come Back, Nothing, I'm Yours, Six Degrees Of Seperation, You Won't Feel A Thing, For The First Time and Hall Of Fame. For me personally, my highlights were The Man Who Can't Be Moved, If You Could See Me Now, Six Degrees Of Seperation and Hall Of Fame. Of course all were amaaazing, but these were the best for me. I don't exactly know what to say about it all, I'm still quite speechless.
In the end, I bought a bag and a cup :)

I think in the end it all comes down to the fact that is was freaking awesome
and I already miss it and want to go back.

So a big THANK YOU to The Original Rudeboys and The Script for making 25-01-2013 the best night of my life!


The bag and the cup :)




 



 
I will remember this day for the rest of my life, it was amazing!!

Love,
Vera

1 comment: