Friday, January 18, 2013

Music

Yaay it's finally weekend! And I'm really happy, because my exams are finally over! So I have 3 free days now, and I noticed I listen to music the whole day long, so I decided so share my favourite songs (of this moment and of all time).

So lately I discovered this new band, Imagine Dragons. They are from the USA and I really like their album Night Visions. If you've never heard of them, you should definitely check them out! My favourite song of their album is definitely Demons. I hate how it doesn't have a video, but that doesn't take away the fact that I love this song!



Most of you have probably never heard of Racoon, because it's a Dutch band, but I totally love them. I'm writing a little piece about their most unappreciated song (for me), I'll post the link when it's up. It's really hard for me to pick my favorite Racoon-song, but this one comes pretty close to being it. It's called Close Your Eyes.



I am definitely a big sucker for old song, so I do like quite a few of old songs as well. I have to say my all-time favorite song is probably by Duran Duran, called Ordinary World. I have listened to this song a lót of times, and I never get boring from listening to it. I think you all know this song, and if you don't, shame on you! 



Another oldie I love is Coolio ft. LV - Gangsta's Paradise. One time when I was bored, I decided to learn the whole rap from this song... Yeah, awkward. I love how this still has an actual meaning in the rap, not just some swearing words. 




Ever since I first heard of Ed Sheeran, I have been a massive fan. I love all of his songs, he is an amazing singer. I once saw him live and he is even better than on the CD! So Autumn Leaves is probably one of my favorite songs.


I also recently discoverd this song by Lawson, called Standing In The Dark. They are a band from the UK and I just heared this song a couple of times, I really like it :)



Save the best for last, they always say. So I did :). As I mentioned in my last post, I am a big fan of Passenger. I really love his last two albums, Flight Of The Crow and All The Little Lights. The song I love the most right now, is definitely Life's For The Living. I get chills everytime I hear this version. And I am in love with his voice, like seriously, if I could marry his voice, I would. Not even kidding. 


I know there are quite a few songs, but I just had to share all of them with you. So please don't hate me for this. If you have other favorite songs that I didn't mention, please let me know! I would love to know what kinds of music you listen to. So now I'm off to enjoy my weekend :).

Love,
Vera

2 comments:

  1. Omg you definitely got me addicted to that first song! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You have to listen to Imagine Dragons - Radioactive, I am in love with that song :) haha

    Emily
    www.emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete