Thursday, January 10, 2013

Exams

So tomorrow I've got my first exam and as I mentioned earlier, I'm scared as hell. I seriously think I didn't study hard enough and that I'm gonna fail, but lets just hope I don't.

I have 6 exams, and tomorrow is Civics. Physics, Biology, Dutch, Science and Greek are next. The only one I'm not scared of is Dutch, even though it's a debate. I used to find debates very difficult and I got really nervous all the time and now I don't even care anymore :) maybe it because I talk a lot more than I used to..

The hell starts tomorrow and Thursday it's over. You don't know how much I'm looking forward to Thursday afternoon, lets just hope it works out alright.
I hope I didn't bore you too much

Love,
Vera

1 comment:

  1. So so so glad this week is finally over!!:)

    X Roos

    ReplyDelete