Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Choices

Happy belated new yeaar!



Firstly, I want to wish you all a very happy new year! I hope 2013 will be an amazing year, and I'm sure it will :) . For the new year, I wanted to do something different with my free time off. I don't have much free time, but if I do, I want to write here. I don't know if I will get any followers, but I just like to share my life here with you. 

My year starts great, not. My whole christmas holiday I had to study, because my exams are coming up. It's my first exam-period, and I'm scared as hell. I think I'm gonna fail and didn't study hard enough. But, lets just keep studying and hoping for the best.. Don't know exactly what that is to be honest.

So, like three weeks ago I saw a picture on tumblr about a 2013 memory jar and really liked the idea, so I did it as well. Basically, for the people who don't know what it is, it's a jar, filled with good things that happened to you in 2013. At the end of 2013, you can look at it again and relive all those moments. I'll post a picture of my memory jar when I finish it. I want it to be original, but I don't know how..  The memory jar from tumblr

I'm so excited, because I'm going to The Script concert on the 25th of January with two friends!! I literally can not wait, I know it's gonna be insane. We got standing tickets, so we have to be there early to get good spots, but I'm soo willing to do that. They're like one of my favourite bands, so I'm really excited.

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna post on this blog all the time, but I've got some ideas, and lets just see if it turns out alright.

Love,
Vera

2 comments:

  1. So exited for the script as well!
    We're gonna have an amazing time!

    X Roos

    ReplyDelete