Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Youth Memories

We can all still remember that time, when we used to go on the computer, just for paint and youtube. So last night, I was listening to some really old music and I want to share those songs with you, so I decided the 3 best youth songs for me

1. One Love - Blue
Blue was for me my first boyband that I liked, and I still remember me bursting the words out to this song, eventhough it were the wrong words haha. If you've never heard of Blue, I don't understand what you did your whole youth. So just listen to this song and I know you'll love it!


2. The Tide Is High - Atomic Kitten
Like 7 years ago, I got an Atomic Kitten album from my uncle for Christmas, and this is the only song I can remember. I used to stand on my bed and sing along to the song, till one point when I fell out of the bed and hit my head really hard.. Not a great idea.. But, I still love it!


Oh and just look at those dance moves, you just have to dance along

3. Leave (Get Out) - JoJo
Out of ALL the things I can remember now from when I was little, I have just one memory of playing this song. If only my brain would let me choose what i wanted to remember and what not.. Well I was sleeping over at a friend of mine and we decided to have a dance party at 10.00 PM (We were like 8 so this was waaay past our bed time). We kept replaying this song till her mum came upstairs, upset, to tell us to go to bed haha, so that was fun. 



These are my definite best 3 songs from my youth haha, but let me know if you know some other good songs, maybe I can include them :)

So now I shall leave you with this picture of a cat chilling in the sun with his sunglasses on and a cup on his head in a basket on the top of a car in the mountains. His name is Oscar, please be polite and say hi to Oscar!



Love,
Vera


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Vera, I know it's weird but the song I remember as the first song I sang along to is yellow submarine by The Beatles. I also have a lot of memories to the ketchup song (remember that one??). I used to dance along to it all the time.
    From now on I'll keep on reading your blog (not like im stalking you;))
    See you tomorrow at school!!

    Lots of love, Roos x

    ReplyDelete