Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's snowing!

Soo it started snowing again about two days ago! I'm not sure if I like it or not haha. I actually love snow, but only when I don't have to get out of the house. But sadly I have to go to school everyday, so I think I hate it now. I almost fell off my bike about 7 times in two days because of the snow, and I'm just really clumsy. But the only thing I like about it now, is that it looks extremely pretty! But not on the streets, just in the gardens and stuff. So I took some pictures, but they're in the dark, so they're not the best pictures..




It can be soo extremely pretty, just google the word snow and the most amazing pictures show up! I'm pretty sad it's not like that here, but yeah, it's still kinda pretty. When I was younger I used to play in the snow and stuff, but now I don't even wanna step on it, because I'm ruining it and my shoes get all dirty.. But I did it today, and if I say so myself, I think the pictures turned out pretty good.















 The snow makes everything so much prettier! I am also a lot happier when it has snowed, but only when I'm at home.. The only really negative thing about it now, is that there probably still will be snow on friday, when I'm going to The Script. And then it's gonna be all cold and my feet will freeze off.. Let's just hope it will be gone on friday. I really want it to snow on my birthday, but I'm pretty sure it won't. Well then I just have to appreciate it more now.

Love,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment